Our dossier has been apostilled! The only documents left are our State Police criminal clearance letters, which should be done within the next few days. We have to just sit and wait right now for THE letter to arrive. The one that all international adoptive parents wait for impatiently...and Dave and I are no different! We just want our USCIS approval letter in our hands to make this official! I can't believe that we are finally to this point! It seemed like we never would be here because we were so overwhelmed with the paperwork that seemed never ending. Now it is done! I'm sure Honduras will request additional information though because it seems like they have with most, if not all families with dossiers in country, so we don't expect to be any different.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that our USCIS approval letter will arrive sooner than the quoted 75 day timeframe!
No comments:
Post a Comment