We got a second set of prints for our State Police letters because the current ones expire too close to when everything will be headed to Honduras. This time I got a few pictures of us being printed at the County Jail:
Not many people smile at the fact they were fingerprinted:
It would probably be okay, but I'm not taking any chances! Speaking of fingerprints, we are now waiting for our appointment date from USCIS, and hope we will get that soon. We have been told it will take between 50-75 days to receive their approval, but I've recently heard of a few people who have received theirs in less than a month and half! Hopefully that will be the case with us. Once we are approved through USCIS, we head to the Honduran Consulate in New York City, get their "stamp of approval", and then our dossier will finally be off to Honduras! It's exciting to think that this will be happening very shortly!

No comments:
Post a Comment